Europroject is one of the leading consultancy company in Bulgaria for European project setting-up and management.
Created in 2005 as a subsidiary of its French mother company Euroquality, Europroject benefits from its deep experience and its success.
Europroject helps its clients to transform their innovation into a sustainable competitive advantage through the participation to EC funded R&D or demonstration projects.
To deliver high quality services to its clients, Europroject relies on:
- Highly qualified and experimented French and Bulgarian consultants with various education background
- A minimum of two consultants dedicated to your project
- Large amount of previous successful proposals
- A large partnership network covering EU-27, Candidate and Associated Countries, as well as Western Balkan Countries
- Highest level of expertise in European project engineering in Bulgaria
- Standardized setting-up processes with high efficiency
- Collaborative platform and online tools, used to foster the drafting
- A real commitment toward our clients
Our engineer consultants have technical knowledge in the following sectors:
- Information and communication technologies
- Life Sciences
EUROPROJECT belongs to the following networks
CCI France Bulgarie is a non-profit organization that brings together around 190 French, Bulgarian and multinational companies.
Technology Innovation International is a vibrant hub for members to share professional experience and good practice.
Bulgarian Association of Consultants in European programs (BAKEP) is the first and unique non-governmental professional organization of consulting firms and independent experts.
EUROQUALITY activity today is to promote the technological and methodological innovation within the companies. Euroquality is the parent company of Europroject founded in 1997 in Paris.